Bowker Motor Group are recruiting for a full-time Motor Vehicle Technician for their Blackburn BMW & MINI Centre.
You must have a positive attitude and willingness to work as part of an effective team as well as being a good communicator to meet and exceed high customer expectations.
Previous experience must include diagnosis and fault finding, as well as carrying out services. MOT testing would also be advantageous.
Experience with the BMW and MINI brands would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
Working days will be Monday - Friday, however you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
Benefits of working for this successful company include:
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 year's service.
- You and your family will also be entitled to preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme.
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to localand national events
- Staff social events
Please note if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
By applying for any of our vacancies, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found here. Please note if you do not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your application then you should assume that unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.