18 September 2020
We’re recruiting for a full-time Motor Vehicle Technician for our BMW & MINI Centre in Blackburn.
We’re looking for applicants with a positive attitude, who can work effectively as part of a team, to deliver a high level of service that meets and exceeds customer expectations.
Previous experience must include diagnosis and fault finding as well as carrying out services. MOT testing would be advantageous. It would also be a distinct advantage if you have previous experience of working with the BMW & MINI brands however this is not essential.
Working days will be Monday – Friday, however you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
This position offers:
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- You and your family will also be entitled to preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
If you share our passion delivering outstanding customer service and can demonstrate the required skills, experience and enthusiasm, please apply today with your current CV and a covering letter.