Brakes for Life at Bowker06/06/2018
The Bowker Brakes for Life offer is designed to help you to keep your brakes in good condition and stay safe on the roads. Simply purchase your next brake pads at a Bowker BMW Centre and you'll never have to pay to replace them again.
With Brakes for Life, you only pay for your first set of brake pads. We will supply all future brake pads when you need them, free of charge.
This unique offer is also transferable if you sell your BMW.
For more information or to make a booking with our Service team, please call Bowker Blackburn on 01254 274444.
How it works
- Personal lifetime brake pad replacement is available on BMW vehicles with the exception of BMW M Sport Plus (with blue calipers), M Performance, xDrive/all wheel drive models, and 6 and 7 Series.
- The first set of brake pads from a Bowker BMW Service Centre will be sold at retail price (including any discount that may be available at the time). This will activate your lifetime replacement offer.
- The offer is applicable to initial brake pad replacement carried out as per the invoice.All other brake repairs (to brake discs, sensors, cables and hydraulics) found during an inspection or service must be carried out within 10 days to continue to claim the free replacement.
- All other brake repairs/hydraulic servicing (to brake discs, sensors, cables and hydraulics) found during an inspection or service must be carried out within 10 days to continue to claim the free replacement.
- All brake repairs/hydraulic servicing must be carried out by a Bowker BMW Centre for the guarantee to remain valid.
- Brake pads must be replaced when they reach the minimum acceptable level as recommended by the manufacturer.
- The initial invoice must be presented and details of any other brake repairs carried out for the guarantee to be applicable.The offer covers brake pad parts only.
- The offer covers brake pad parts only. Labour and additional parts required remain chargeable.
- This offer is subject to change and can be withdrawn at any point if the repair is not completed.
Terms and Conditions
· Lifetime guarantee does not cover: wear indicator sensors, wires or ceramic brakes.
· Lifetime guarantee is not applicable to BMW M Sport Plus (with blue calipers), M Performance, xDrive/all wheel drive models and 6 and 7 Series models.
· Lifetime guarantee is not available for vehicles owned or leased by a company or driving school, or contract hire or rental vehicles (including taxis) and vehicles used for commercial purposes, track days or competitive sports.
· The replacement pads only apply to the front or rear set that were originally changed. If both sets were changed it applies to both sets.
· Lifetime guarantee is covered by a fair-use policy and may be withdrawn if there is regular, excessive wear (under 12,000 miles between replacements) or should you regularly bring in many different vehicles.
· Brake discs, sensors, wiring and fluids are not included.