05 April 2020
The Bowker Motor Group is recruiting for an experienced Sales Administrator to join the team at their BMW & MINI Centre on Trident Park in Blackburn.
To be successful for this position you will have experience of supporting the Sales Managers with the efficient administration of all new and used vehicles.
You will be responsible for all tasks required to complete a vehicle sale, from locating the vehicle, raising workshop requests, through to the final invoicing.
Duties will also include:
• Registering vehicles
• Maintaining vehicle files
• Completing all administration paperwork for vehicle sales
• Maintaining and updating our stock and customer database
• Registering sold vehicles
• Providing statistical and department related information for the management team
• Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training
• Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work
Experience using CDK /Drive would be a distinct advantage.
Benefits of working for this BMW UK award-winning aftersales team include:
• 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 year's service
• Preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Training, coaching and development funded
• Incentives and rewards
• Regular promotions from within
• Free tickets to local and national events
• Staff social events
If you can demonstrate the skills and experience we are looking for and have a passion for the BMW brand, please email email@example.com
By applying for any of our vacancies, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on the Bowker Motor Group website (see footer section). Please note if you do not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your application then you should assume that unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.