BMW Sales Executive01/08/2018
The Bowker Motor Group is recruiting for a BMW Sales Executive to join the New Car Sales Team at their BMW Centre on Trident Park in Blackburn.
As a BMW Sales Executive, you will be responsible for every aspect of the sales process – meeting and greeting customers, discussing their wants and needs, demonstrating the unique features and technologies that make owning a BMW an absolute delight and generally being the main point of contact for your customers. You will need to be an expert on every model in the range, an ambassador for the brand and the face and personality of Bowker Blackburn.
A proven track record in retail sales is essential, however experience in motor trade sales would be a distinct advantage.
Benefits of working for this BMW UK award-winning aftersales team include:
· 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 year's service
· Preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme
· Company pension scheme
· Training, coaching and development funded
· Incentives and rewards
· Regular promotions from within
· Free tickets to local and national events
· Staff social events
Closing date for applications will be 22nd August 2018
If you are interested in a career with this successful company, please send your full CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org