COVID-19 Important Update11/05/2020
After closely monitoring Government guidance regarding Covid-19, from Monday 11 May we will begin the first phase of our BMW Centre reopening.
Our main focus will be to ensure that we safely and responsibly meet the needs of our customers and staff, while doing our part to keep our community safe.
Here’s what we’re doing and how you can help:
· The temperature of our staff will be monitored on a daily basis each morning
· 2 metre social distancing markers have been placed in the relevant areas of the Centre in line with government advice
· Hand sanitiser stations have been positioned in the showrooms
· Protective screens have been fitted to desks where required
· Disposable gloves, seat covers, steering wheel covers and gear selector covers are being used by our service advisors and technicians
· Pre-appointment calls are made beforehand to limit the number of customers in the Centre at any given time
· Each vehicle that passes through the workshop will be sanitised using a safe disinfecting solution
· Customers are encouraged to make payments by card or other contactless methods
· Online sales enquiries are being conducted using video technology where possible
· Contactless delivery of sold vehicles is available on request
BMW Service & Trade Parts
Our Service department has now fully reopened to all BMW owners. To make a booking, please call us, Monday to Friday, or you can book online 24/7:
Tel: 01254 274444
We ask that you bring your vehicle to our Centre for your planned Service appointment and park in customer parking as directed. Please access the Centre at Main Reception where you will be met by a member of staff. Your keys will be sanitised and we will wipe down the frequently touched surfaces with a safe disinfecting solution, adding PPE to the interior. Likewise, when you return to collect your vehicle from us, we will have done the same.
If your vehicle’s MOT has been due since 30 March 2020, please be reminded of the communication from the Government regarding MOT extension which can be read here: www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-mots-for-cars-vans-and-motorcycles-due-from-30-march-2020
Our Trade Parts team will be offering a limited delivery service to our local independent workshops. For enquiries or to place an order, please call 0800 919 724.
Our Centres will be closed for browsing and test drives for a little longer, however our retail and corporate sales teams are on hand seven days a week, online and over the phone, to discuss the current situation with your vehicle, or regarding your next new or approved used vehicle. Please contact us via email and we will be delighted to assist with your enquiry.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Centres again and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and secure experience.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support.