The Bowker Motor Group is recruiting for an experienced Sales Administrator to join our team.
To be successful for this position you will have experience of supporting the Sales Managers with the efficient administration of all new and used vehicles.
You will be responsible for all administrative tasks required to complete a vehicle sale, from locating the vehicle, raising workshop requests, through to the final invoicing.
Duties will also include:
- Registering vehicles
- Maintaining vehicle files
- Completing all administration paperwork for vehicle sales
- Maintaining and updating our stock and customer database
- Registering sold vehicles
- Providing statistical and department related information for the management team
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work
- Experience using CDK /Drive would be a distinct advantage.
Benefits of working for this BMW UK award-winning aftersales team include:
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 year’s service
- Preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
If you are interested in a career with this successful company, please send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org